Are you a Dutchie and interested in meeting some international friends? Or an international and just happy to pass on the amazing experience of the introduction weekend? A great way to get involved is to become a coach during the ESN VU Amsterdam introduction weekend. Your main task will be guiding a group of international students through Amsterdam for the weekend. However, you can imagine that you’ll become more than that. As some of you might have experienced a coach can become a real friend, dutch or international. You are often one of the first friendly faces they see in a foreign county.
What do we ask from you:
- Affection for international students
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Amsterdam (i.e. do you know your way)
- Being fully available from the 9th of February until the 11th of February (Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon)
Of course, you’ll get something in return!
- Free participation in an awesome introduction week (including dinner and all activities!)
- New international friend
- Experience in interacting with different cultures
- Great parties
This is an opportunity you cannot miss! And did we already mention that you can ask a friend to become your co-coach?!
Sign up through this link!