.>> get your tickets here <<
>> tickets sell out withing the first few days <<
The biggest ESN event of the year is back! For the third year in a row more than 1000 international students will take over Prague during the National Trip of ESN The Netherlands! On the 16th of November all Dutch Erasmus Student Network sections will go on an EPIC journey, taking you to this beautiful city and show you the best Prague’s nightlife has to offer. Don’t miss out on the most exciting weekend of your exchange!
The ticketsale will go online on the 2nd of October starting from 7 PM (local Dutch time). Last year’s tickets were sold out within the first day so make sure to get your tickets as soon as possible. A ticket for this first national event of the year will only cost you €135.
Departure on the 16th of November from The Griffioen at Uilenstede Campus (Uilenstede 106). (Time is not accurate yet!)
Departure back home from Prague is on Sunday the 20th, you will be back in time for class on Monday morning. (Time is not accurate yet!)
The following things are included:
- Transportation there and back (by bus)
- A hostel in the city center of Prague
- During day 1 a City Tour will take you past all the highlights of the inner city
- Day 2 every ESN section sets up their own activity for you
- Day 3 consists of a tour of the upper area, the Prague Castle
- The craziest party in the biggest club of Central Europe (Karlovy Lazne)
- A Survival Guide with all the information you need
- A great team of guides that will make sure you have a great time in this beautiful city
- Optional: a Pub Crawl/Cantus with 2 hours unlimited Beer, Wine, Vodka and…. Absinth!
During the ticketsale you can also get a cancellation insurance which allows you to cancel your
ticket for specific reasons. More information on the cancellation policy you can find right here:
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!