Internationally-oriented? Interested in meeting people from all over the world and showing them the best time possible here in Amsterdam?
Immerse yourself in the international student network of ESN VU Amsterdam and become a committee member! Send us an e-mail with your motivation and CV at email@example.com :-)
ESN VU Amsterdam is looking for committee members that want to help us out this upcoming 2019-2020 Fall Semester! You can join one of the following committees:
1. the Social Events Committee
... to organize parties and other social events
2. the Cultural Events Committee
... to organize cultural events such as activities to get to know Amstedam, day trips within the Netherlands or weekend trips within Europe!
3. the Marketing Committee
... to help out with the promotion and communication of the ESN events through social media. For our promotional material, we are also looking for someone with good video/photography skills to join the MarCom team!
4. the Social Erasmus Committee
... to organize activities with internationals which give something in return to the host country. For example, you wil help to organize events for the following target groups: homeless, elderly people, children and refugees in Amsterdam.
Both Events committees will be in charge of organizing a wide range of social and cultural activities for the internationals.
Committee members are:
• Willing to work for ESN's main principles
• Internationally minded and very mobile
• Communicative, active and dynamic
• Willing to volunteer for ~6-8* hours a week + events/parties!
*may vary per position
Being a committee member offers many traits such as:
• Independently managing projects
• The space to be creative and come up with new ideas
• The practice of foreign languages
• Great way of networking with many students
• New friends from around the world
• Joining the best activities and (Inter)national trips
How to apply?
Are you interested in immersing yourself in an international environment and making the time for internationals here in Amsterdam an unforgettable one? Then apply as soon as possible by sending us your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!