Become a Committee Member
We are currently recruiting new committee members for the 2018-2019 Fall Semester!
Internationally-oriented? Interested in meeting people from all over the world and showing them the best time possible here in Amsterdam? Immerse yourself in the international student network of ESN VU Amsterdam and become a committee member! Send us an email with your motivation and CV at email@example.com :)
ESN VU Amsterdam is looking for committee members that want to help us out this upcoming 2018-2019 Fall Semester! You can join one of the following committees:
1. the Social Events Committee
2. the Cultural Events Committee
3. the Marketing & Communication Committee
4. the SocialErasmus Committee
Both Events committees will be in charge of organizing a wide range of social and cultural activities for the internationals.
The Social Activities Committee will organize events such as parties and other social events
The Cultural Events Committee will organize cultural events such as activities to get to know Amsterdam, day trips within the Netherlands or weekend trips within Europe
The Marketing & Communication Committee will be helping out with the promotion and communication of our events through social media. For our promotional material, we are also looking for someone with good video/photography skills to join the MarComCom team!
The SocialErasmus Committee organizes activities with internationals which give something in return to the host country. For example, you will help in organizing events for internationals for the following target groups: homeless in Amsterdam, elderly in Amsterdam, children or refugees in Amsterdam.
Committee members are:
• Willing to work for ESN's main principles
• Internationally minded and very mobile
• Communicative, active and dynamic
Being a committee member offers many traits such as:
• Independently managing projects
• The space to be creative and come up with new ideas
• The practice of foreign languages
• Easier entrance into the job market
• New friends from around the world
• Joining the best activities and (Inter)national trips
HOW TO APPLY?
Are you interested in immersing yourself in an international environment and making the time for internationals here in Amsterdam an unforgettable one? Then apply as soon as possible by sending us your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!